Monday, July 22, 2013

Making headway

I just posted over at Equitable Principles, and, just for today, I am going to paste my post from there to here:

Making headway

I thought I’d just pop in to say hello. As you can see we have been doing some housekeeping around here. The site layout has changed to WordPress and I’m slowly populating the pages. I just tested that I could make a comment and the approval process, so that is out of the way. Things are actually starting to look better around here. 
I need to add a few more static pages other than the “About” page. Off the top of my head I think I should add static pages for the three main types of structure of equitable corporations: profit-sharing, ESOPs, and Co-ops. Other than that I need to add links for supportive organizations and existing equitable corporations. 
This is going to be a long road and these things will get done, I’m just glad to get the majority of the website setup out of the way and have the framework in place to build upon. Right now I need to figure out how to get this page into my Google Analytics …

No comments:

Post a Comment